BOIL WATER NOTICE – MATTHEWS CIRCLE
This notice is for residents in Matthews Circle:
Due to a broken water line which occurred recently in the LH Water System, the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality requires the LH Water System to notify customers in Matthews Circle to boil their water prior to consumption. To ensure destruction of all harmful bacteria and other microbes, water for drinking, cooking, and ice making should be boiled and cooked prior to consumption. The water should be brought to a vigorous rolling boil then boiled for two minutes. In lieu of boiling you may purchase bottled water or obtain water from some other suitable source. When it is no longer necessary to boil the water, you will be contacted by LH Water System Officials.
Date of occurrence: 4/17/2015 – Date posted: 4/17/2015
APRIL, 2015 CITY MEETINGS
- April 2nd – DT Committee – APRIL 2nd Agenda
- April 9th – UDC Training – 6:30 PM - APRIL 9th Agenda
- April 13th – City Council – 6:30 PM – APRIL 13th Agenda
- April 14th – P & Z Commission – 6:30 PM – APRIL 14th Agenda
- April 14th – Impact Fee Committee – 7 PM - APRIL 14th Agenda
- April 16th – DT Committee – APRIL 16th Agenda – 2 PM
- April 16th – EDC Board – 6:30 PM – APRIL 16th – Agenda
- April 23rd – UDC Committee – 6:30 PM
- April 27th – City Council – 6:30 PM
- April 28th – Parks & Rec Board – 6:30 PM
LIBERTY HILL LEGO SUMMER CAMPS!!
Now accepting reservations for JUNE or JULY!!!
AGES: 5-7 Years (Morning) OR 8-12 Years (Afternoon)
Call: 512-778-5449 – Email: email@example.com
Sponsored by the City of Liberty Hill Parks & Recreation and the LH Economic Development Corporation